Friday, May 1, 2009

BIG CHANGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!`

There have been some great additions to Deb'Z D'Zigns in the past couple of weeks--and the biggest news is that I've added heat press to the business! The sky is the limit with what is being done in heat-imprinted apparel, with glitters, foils, and full-color imprints available on the garments you specify in just a few days' time. Stock artwork is available, or I can take your artwork and turn it into a beautiful print.

What can imprints be put on? Just about anything! Jackets, shirts, pants, duffel bags--contact me to discuss ideas that will work for you.

I've even gotten some transfers in that are just perfect for adding a touch of embroidery along WITH the transfer.

So you see--the options are endless! Watch for photos to be added to my gallery soon!

No comments: