Thursday, September 18, 2008

New website coming!

I'm working with a friend on designing a new website for the business--hopefully to go live soon! It's very exciting, especially since this person knows how to do these things, and I have only enough knowledge of it to get into trouble! So, soon, there will be a new http://www.debzdzigns.com/ for you to visit. Let me know what you think!

It really is amazing, at least to me, how much more complex the internet is now. I started with a little Atari computer, and the 5" floppy disks. Black and white screen, and a dot matrix printer. That was prior to 1991--because that year I got an IBM PS2, and thought I was way ahead of the curve! Approximately 5 computers later, my current HP has an enormous storage capacity and runs at light-speed! And the days of using Compuserve and waiting/waiting/waiting for a reply are long gone--and replaced by e-mails and IMs that are instantaneous. I guess it's a lot like when our grandparents thought back to the days of horse and buggy and then looked at their new car. Progress.

I have some cards to finish up today--and I'll post a picture once they are done.

Have a wonderful Thursday!



No comments: