Saturday, September 27, 2008

Printers, and a new card

I finally replaced my photo printer today--the other one was just not fixable, and was out of warranty. The new one prints beautifully, but wasn't my #1 choice. I would have loved to have gotten a wide-format printer and been able to print on 12 x 12 scrapbook pages--but nobody had one available. So I settled--but I'm still going to keep my eyes open for the wide one!

Here's a Christmas card that I did up a few weeks ago for our card club. A little labor intensive with all the coloring, but otherwise VERY easy!
Do you make your Christmas cards? Have you started them yet? It's less than 3 months till Christmas!!!!! I have 25 of my cards made, of various designs--and I'll be finished when I have about 50-60 done. A few at a time, and I'll get there!

Have a wonderful weekend!








No comments: