Friday, January 16, 2009

IT'S COLD!!!!!!!!!

Dear heavens--it's cold here! Now I realize that -12 degrees might be the norm for this time of year in some places (the Dakotas, Yukon Territory, Alaska), but it's sure not what we generally have in OHIO! And I have to take the puppy out to do her business in this icy blast. At least it's not as windy as it was yesterday. I hope she doesn't get used to being carried outside and back inside--because that's NOT going to happen when it warms up--but for now, it's probably healthier for her if I carry her.

We have achieved a bit of a 'detente' between Piper and our beagle, Suzy. At least, they will occasionally share the couch without Suzy getting snappy at her. Makes it a lot easier on me when they get along.

ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL

I'll be announcing this on MONDAY, January 19, and the special will run for 1 week--but you'll have to wait until then to find out what it is! I'm so very grateful for all the support I've had, and all my customers over the past 5 years! So watch this spot on Monday for the announcement!

No comments: