Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year, New Ideas

I always have such grand ideas at the start of the year--and it doesn't take long for me to fall behind on what I 'want' to get done. One of the first things will be an overhaul of my blog. I'm not sure if I want to keep this one for JUST the business side--Deb'Z D'Zigns Custom Embroidery and Crafts--and maybe start another one for my cards and scrapping? That might be the best idea. But whatever I decide--look for some updates and changes.


And of course, watch for some great embroidery deals! It will be my 5th anniversary in business on January 20--so until then, MENTION THIS BLOG AND GET 5% OFF your total embroidery order!


Piper update: She's growing like a weed! On Christmas Day, she was rarely without a lap to sit on--but she did find time to have some fun with a bow:



Time to finish putting the Christmas decorations away--always kind of a sad time, since I LOVE Christmas--but it will be good to have everything back in order! TTFN!

No comments: